- Commercial pilots must hold a valid United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Qualification to pilot a drone following an intensive theoretical and practical unmanned aircraft course delivered by a CAA approved drone training company.
- All pilots operating within Aeroserv have achieved this qualification which focuses on flight safety and legality. A copy of our certification can be provided if required.
- Our Insurance has full Third Party Liability Cover and is tailor made for Commercial Drone Operations.
- Provided by the market leader and underwritten at Lloyds of London.
- It is fully compliant with mandatory insurance regulations as prescribed by EU and UK Regulations.